New Product! TOUP™120W/140W Superior Electric Film Reeler Roll Up Units Winch Geared Motor for Poly Film Greenhouse Ventilation
HOW TO USE
What is Electric Film Reeler?
Electric Film Reeler, also known as Geared Motor, Film Rolling Device or Electric Roll Up Units, is widely used in poly greenhouse or livestock. Through opening or closing the greenhouse film by Electric film reeler, it allows you to properly control your greenhouse easier, like the ventilation, shading, humidity, air exchange and temperature. it is absolutely the trend for polyethylene greenhouse ventilation. It saves the man power and is quick to achieve ventilation and closing of the polyethylene coverings especially for multi span greenhouses.
Exported To 48 Countries:
Fenglong Kingzo® Electric Film Reeler has been serving customers in 48 countries since 2003.
Development history of Electric Film Reeler
1) In 2003 the electrical film reeler was invented produced by Beijing Fenglong.
2) in 2006 the reelers were exported to Japan, USA, and more than 20 other countries.
3) in 2008 Japan bought 5000-10000 sets of reelers every year.
4) in 2013 Kingzo AC 220 reeler was invented, which was a technical innovation.
5) in 2017 film reelers sales qty has surpassed 80000 sets, and annual capacity is 150000 sets.
6) in 2019 Got 12 Patents of Electric film reelers.
Continuous optimization, Scientific Streamline Design
The Perfect Combination of Film Reeler and Guiding Bracket
Overloading Protection, Wrong-wiring Protection
When the load is 1.5 times the rated torque, the overload protection device will start, the motor will stop, after 5-6 minutes, the motor will restart, this will prevent the motor from burning down.
Double Limit Switch Protection, Low failure rate
Accurate double limit switch, failure rate is less than 0.5% within 5 years
Ingress Protection Grade: IP55, Anti-condensation added to protect the safety of circuit diagram
3 Years Guarantee
Quality-assured, from purchasing date, within the warranty period, FLC would do full compensate or replace them all for problematic products.
Certificate of Compliance
Packing and Delivery